A new series for y’all here on the blog – my Weekly Amazon Finds. Its one of my favorite places to shop and I love sharing my favorites with you here! These weekly favorites will include everything from home, to gadgets, to fashion and more.
This article contains affiliate links.
- Sherpa Fleece Jacket – this sherpa fleece jacket is a best seller on Amazon. Super soft, machine washable, and available in tons of colors. Pair this with a tshirt and your favorite jeans and it’s the perfect casual date night outfit!
- Market Tote – not only would this woven tote be cute as a beach bag or a shopping tote, but it would look amazing hung from all your peg rails and coat racks. Stick some seasonal florals out the top for some extra styling.
- Au Gratin Baking Dishes – I’m obsessed with porcelain mini dishes. This au gratin baking dishes are perfect for making individual servings of things; like mac and cheese, seafood dishes, hot dips and more. These can be used in the microwave, oven, freezer and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Simple Circle Earrings – Amazon is quickly becoming a go-to for cute drop earrings, and I spotted these pretty, simplistic circle earrings. I love the shape and that they can go with any style.
- Reserved for the Dog Pillow – this is just adorable and dog owners know the sentiment. Once your dog takes over a spot – it’s hard to get them to leave. There’s also a pillow for cat lovers!
- Soap Dispenser with Concrete Tray – A beautiful set of soap dispensers with a tray for your bathrooms and powder rooms. This set comes with the labels too.
- Swedish Dishcloths – Have you heard of these swedish dishcloths? I’m definitely trying to wean myself off of using paper towels. They are a pain to purchase and bad for the environment. These swedish ones have a cult following; one dishcloth replaces 15 ROLLS of paper towels. These are machine washable and can be used on all surfaces. They pick up everything and don’t leave lint like some microfiber cloths can. You can choose from a variety of colors too. The only negatives are that they dry kind of scrunchy and they can stain – but they are cleaning rags after all.
Past Weekly Amazon Finds
- Chairs– We picked these chairs up for our eat in kitchen area, and boy they do not disappoint. They are super sturdy, stylish and come two in a pack. I really love them!
- Flameless Taper Candles – I have seen these on Instagram and I caved. While the light could be a bit less orange, I am still happy very happy with them. They look amazing in photos and work on a timer too!
- Jumpsuit – I wore this to a fancy Christmas party recently and I couldn’t get over how comfortable the jumpsuit was. It comes in a wide range of colors, and can be dressed up or down.
- Fun Sparkly Earrings – I wore these earrings with the jumpsuit! They are cheap and fun and dress up anything. Would be perfect for New Year’s or a Vegas trip!
- Gingham Textured Pillow – Creative Co-op has very high quality pillows, and this one is textured with the perfect size gingham pattern (not too big, not too small). Plus – I love the green for the Holidays.
- Heeled Sneakers – I honestly ordered these on a whim when I needed some nicer sneakers to wear out casually. I’ve been getting compliments left and right over these. They have a heel in them, so you feel a bit more dressed up than with regular sneakers, and they are super comfortable with arch support.
- Soft Leggings – My favorite leggings from Amazon, hands down. I know everyone seems to have their favorites – these ones are like BUTTER. They wash well, hold up well, come in TONS of colors and are reasonably priced. Why buy Lululemon when you have these?
- Fleece Blanket – I hate waking up cold but I love to snuggle up under these soft fleece blankets at night. I bought the evergreen one for my son and he loves it. He actually requests no top sheet so he can feel the softness against his skin. LOL. These have great reviews and come in tons of colors.
Stay tuned for more Weekly Amazon finds. Thanks so much for visiting today!