This year I find myself a little behind on stocking stuffers. I’ve been scouring for some good finds on Amazon and came up with this list. If you are in need of some good last minute stocking stuffers – for everyone – I got you covered here.
All you need to do is order now and choose two day Prime shipping – you’ll be all set. Plus, these are all inexpensive and I included items suitable for men, women, and kids! I like to put a few giftable items in the stocking and fill the rest with Holiday candy.
This article contains affiliate links.
Fast fact: Children used to hang one of their personal socks from the mantel before special Christmas stockings came about.
Last minute stocking Stuffers
- Vibelight – Perfect for the handyman in your life, but honestly, this is such a cool gadget I think anyone will learn to love it. Its a super bright flashlight with LED lights, has a telescoping wand with a magnetic end for picking up screws etc, and the magnet is strong enough so you can stick it on something to give you temporary light where you need it.
- O’Keefe’s Lip Repair – have you tried O’Keefes? Its just so good. I swear by their hand cream and their lip balm is just as good.
- Essence Mascara – over 300,000 people can’t be wrong! This is my go-to mascara, it rivals much more expensive brands.
- Crave Detangling Brush – this would be a great stocking stuffer for kid or mom! Detangles your hair gently and efficiently.
- Sunwill Insulated Coffee Mug – I can never have enough of these. I talk it with me on walks or running errands. It’s BPA free, stainless steel and will keep your hot drinks hot for over 3 hours and cold drink cold for 9 hours.
- Working Hands – With all the projects, I feel like I’m constantly washing my hands. This is the ONLY thing that brings that youthful look back to my hands. It’s so healing! Their lip balm is just as good and a good sidekick for the stocking.
- Mini Notebooks – These are awesome for putting in your purse and jotting down notes/reminders whenever you need to. I still can’t get used to the notes app on my phone. I’m a pen and paper girl!
- Cute hair ties – these will elevate your standard ponytail.
- Ponds Cold Cream – been using this for years, and even when I try something new, I always go back. It’s the only thing that completely washes off mascara.
- Rechargeable lighter – one of my favorites! No more lighter fluid, no more annoying click noises. This comes with a tiny USB cord for recharging.
- Amazon Gift Card – You.can.never.go.wrong.
- Calm Roll on Blend – Great for anxiety and calming. Just roll it on your pressure points and feel the relief.
- Knitted Beanie – super cute, they are bound to wear it!
For more ideas, check out my weekly Amazon finds. I hope this helps you cross those stocking stuffers off your list.